"Vegan Kitsch - burgers & raw sweet" offers fresh homemade vegan food - fast food in a new light. Small modern bakery, cafe and known as Kurabiynitsa.
Vegan Kitsch opened in 2013, but until then, was part of the first organic store May Organic Market . Here Anita Klasanova owner and technologist confectioner started her culinary adventure in " alternative " confectionary in searches of healthier versions of favorite recipes. Handmade organic cookies Kurabiynitsa and raw energy and superfood bars Roobar found their first fans here. Today, you can enjoy a rich menu that combines local traditions and worldwide culinary influences.
We have several seats but if desired pack for home and make deliveries. Personal style and attention to detail radiates everywhere, even in the interior - from the ceiling hang and sway handmade Kokedama (ancient Japanese art of flower -keep in moss ) .
Fuel your body and soul with genuine and homemade food , good for you, your family and the environment.
The Vegan Kitsch food is prepared daily from fresh ingredients , seasonal vegetables and certified organic products - from burgers, soups, salads and "banitsa" - traditional bulgarian bake, sauces, cakes and raw cakes, energy balls and superfood bars. Our menu is 100% plant-based, we offer desserts with no added sugar, we have countless gluten-free options.
Good food is made with quality ingredients. So for us are very important the products we use:
- Organic grains, pulses, raw nuts and seeds
- Whole grain flours from organic grains, fresh and stone milled;
- we use only unrefined, organic non-hydrogenated oils - sunflower and coconut oil;
- Sweeters: agave syrup, raw cane sugar, dates;
- In our recipes we use only pink Himalayan salt;
- Use a variety of superfoods - chia seeds, maca, raw cacao, spirulina, goji berries and others;
- we love pure chocolate - it's just one ingredient - raw cocoa beans .